This website has moved! Please visit the new url: English Teacher Fred.com

Thursday, April 16, 2009

English Teacher Fred - On The Balcony - Approaching Storm


Hi, this is teacher Fred.

I'm standing out on my balcony, here in Vietnam. I'm waiting for the coming storm- can you see the rain? Can you see the dark clouds in the distance? I think- I hope it's going to rain soon. I really like it when it rains because the weather is really hot and when the rain comes, ahh, it's nice and cool. It's noisy out here; can you hear. It's a big wind. I've got a bamboo tree over here, and another tree. They're blowing in the wind.

Wow, it's really dark over there, can you see it?

So, what's the weather like in your country? Let's talk about the weather, or anything else you want to talk about.

Stop by my website. It's called LearnEnglishWithFred.Blogspot.com

I'm an American. I've been teaching English since 2001- long time. Give me a call on Skype or Yahoo voice chat, and we can study English together, okay?

Okay, hope to see you soon. Bye-bye.

0 comments: